We are urgently looking for a suitable and experienced "3D Modeler" for our Software House located at Bahria Town Rawalpindi.
3D Artist Responsibilities:
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from Directors, Animators, Designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
3D Artist Requirements:
- Certificate, Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, and Maya.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.