GrayMath is looking to hire seasoned Salesforce professionals for their offices in Rawalpindi and Lahore.
- Senior Developer position is responsible for translating complex business requirements and building custom development solutions within the Salesforce platform.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal and external technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Ability to support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals, and a large variety of custom objects
- Performs modeling of information sources and flows.
- Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
- Requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent education/work experience
- 3-5 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Apex (classes, triggers, methods, etc.) and Visualforce development experience required.
- Experience with ETL tools like Data loader.
- Proven ability to deliver technical solutions provided with requirements from business analysts.
- Must have knowledge of salesforce lightning.
- Salesforce API knowledge.
- Experience working with Sales and Service cloud.