- The Web Developer is responsible for the coding and backend website needs of company website, as well external client websites as needed.
- This role will work closely with the Creative Director and executive leadership to implement the necessary custom code and web design needs to match the vision of the company.
- This role largely depends on the ability of the Web Developer to build out websites to completion using the mockups/concept design from the Creative Director, including but not limited to visuals, functionality, and mobile and desktop layouts.
Duties, tasks, responsibilities, and expectations
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site and our client sites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with Creative Director to match visual design intent.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to communicate with team clearly and give input and creative suggestions when applicable.
- Ability to build sites to match PDF or AdobeXD mockups
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite especially AdobeXD: 2 years (Preferred)
- Creation of custom coded websites experience: 3+ years (Required)
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization knowledge (Preferred)
- Proficiency in: WordPress, Drupal, HTML, CSS, JS
- Preferred familiarity with using integrated Customer Management Software platforms, such as HubSpot and Zoho.
- It is Night Job from Lahore Office of the company
- 40-hour work week
- Flexibility to work different shifts and have on-call availability as needed and scheduled.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers, networking equipment and peripherals.