A Canadian based company is looking for a Python/Django Developer.
- Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- You should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs. Should be able to work with Selenium, Pytest or Unit Test.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- At least 2 - 3 years of Python experience and frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Familiarity with some ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Strong knowledge of fundamental design principles of an application, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment
- Solid unit test and debugging skills and distinguish between multiple delivery platforms
- Should be comfortable with Git, continuous integration, and some server side knowledge of linux based systems.