The Senior Full Stack Developer is implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting of key metrics for the company’s platform with a focus on the frontend. The Senior Full Stack Developer is working on the next-generation evolution of the product and on both frontend (Angular) and backend (PHP/Laravel) to deliver a great user experience.
The responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with the team lead.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web applications and tooling.
- Should be a team player and work with a team lead to enhance productivity.
- Understand and use the company’s technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with team lead and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 1+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 1+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular and 1+ year of experience in laravel php framework.
- Good understanding of Mysql and NPM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-front ends, in addition to Typescript.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like redux, mobx, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Experience of VueJS and NodeJS