Assist the Chief Engineer in organizing, directing, coordinating, supervising and controlling maintenance and servicing operations, to ensure serviceability and optimum performance, of all mechanical / HVAC systems / equipment and premises of the Hotel, so as to achieve highest operational efficiency of all Divisions / Departments.
The HVAC Engineer among other duties will be responsible:
1. Assist the Chief Engineer in organizing, directing, coordinating, supervising and controlling maintenance and servicing operations, to ensure serviceability and optimum performance, of all mechanical / HVAC systems / equipment and premises of the Hotel, so as to achieve highest operational efficiency of all Divisions / Departments.
2. Assist in achieving the laid down objectives, introducing appropriate changes and improvements, and maintaining quality maintenance and servicing.
3. Assist in planning and preparation of annual budget of maintenance and servicing, by monitoring and accumulating historical data on a day-to-day basis that will provide a sound basis for future projection. Assist in monitoring and controlling, on ongoing basis maintenance and servicing costs to ensure performance against budget.
4. Organize and implement system of routine / preventive / periodical maintenance and servicing of all mechanical / HVAC systems / equipment and premises of the Hotel.
5. Maintain effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in hotel.
6. Prepare technical data, bidding, project work, alterations, and repair of properties. Must have basic knowledge of building codes.
7. Actively train in fire prevention, environmental health and safety, and engineering systems. Attend all meetings regarding hotel operations, i.e. departmental, fire, safety, health and quality improvement.
8. Ensure record of all incoming and outgoing of all mechanical equipment is maintained
9. Constantly review the condition and performance of all mechanical equipment and premises of the Hotel, so as to arrange for its timely maintenance and servicing or replacement so as to prevent adverse effects on operational efficiency.
10. Maintain strict supervision over the documentation of maintenance and servicing operations in the Hotel, in the corresponding logbooks.
11. Ensure proper handling of all mechanical equipment, by training of concerned associates, so as to avoid unfair wear and tear of equipment and to prevent accidents causing damage to life and property.
12. Ensure safe handling and storage of maintenance and servicing material and equipment.
13. Ensure immediate action on guest complaints both to the satisfaction of the guests and the protection of the Hotel interests by reporting and following up repair and maintenance in rooms before the guest leaves the hotel. Major repairs should be immediately brought to the notice of the Chief Engineer.
14. Organize reporting and reconciliation of discrepancies / damage / loss of all mechanical equipment.
15. Ensure accurate and timely submission and display of all required statistical data on maintenance and servicing of mechanical equipment and premises of the Hotel.
16. Ensure maintenance of logbooks for the purpose of recording and disseminating pertinent information and instructions to all concerned.
17. Prepare weekly work schedule of the team.
18. Set a personal example for the associates by consistent and impartial behaviour in all personnel matters, including discipline through respect.
19. Perform all such functions as may be incidental or ancillary to the above functions.
20. Perform any other function as may be assigned by the management.
21. Provide necessary feedback on all-important activities to the Chief Engineer.
22. Abide by the policies, rules and regulations of the Hotel on various issues / matters and Marriott Standard Operating Procedures.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...阅读更多