· The main responsibility is to manage the total sales efforts within the local market to generate pro-actively revenue.
· The basic guideline to do this is the hotel’s business plan.
· He/she recognizes, develops and maintains Key Accounts / Prospects.
· He/she is aware of market trends from all the existing and potential feeders.
· Increases revenues from minor operating departments: Swimming pool, Laundry, Outside-catering, rentals, pastry shop etc.
· Organize and promote, in-operation with F&B department, special projects such as balls, tournaments, exhibition, festivals etc.
· Prepare and execute regular direct mail campaigns that stimulate local interest in the hotel’s facilities.
· Create and implement special program to achieve greater profitability through: increase in average expenditure per guest, increase in double occupancy and increase business volume during off-season and weekend periods.
· Do the market research on continuing basis to determine where business come from, how it is influenced, who the hotel clients are, and work closely with marketing manager to improve relation between hotel and what are their need.
· He/she cares that sales office administration and filing is properly organized and according to our standards.
· In performing, the duties he/she shall all times maintain good relation with his/her supervisor, the Rooms Division, Reservation, F&B, Regional Sales & Other revenue generating departments.
· Ensures that all sales related collateral’s are utilized as effective tools.
· Assist DOS in ensuring that establ8ished systems, policies and procedures related to sales are implemented and adhered at all time by the sales staff.
· Ensures that incoming correspondence (Inquiries, requests, confirmations) are handled within 24 hours.
· Ensures that all sales reports are completed and compiled in time. Reviews and analysis all reports.
· Asist DOS in preparing an annual sales business plan for the hotel.
· Provide assistance when required to hotel’s credit department.
· Maintain excellent relations with other divisional & departmental heads and ensure frequent and effective coordination.
· Any other duties assigned by the management time to time.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...阅读更多