1. Develop annual sales & promotions plan encompassing all sorts of events and promotional activities along with calendar and present to CEO for approval.
2. Make necessary amendments in annual Sales & promotions plan on quarterly basis and take approval of amendments from CEO.
3. Assign projects, tasks and targets to reporting team as per revised quarterly Sales & promotions plan and monitor their performance towards achieving them.
4. Develop annual sales & promotions budget in collaboration with accounts department for the achievement of marketing plan and goals and get it approved from CEO.
5. Prepare monthly budget variance report and present to CEO with valid reasoning.
6. Complete registration process in various furniture industry related trade shows and exhibitions as per approved annual & quarterly Sales & promotions plan.
7. Make all necessary arrangements for active participation in registered trade shows and exhibitions through team members and outside vendors.
8. Formulate sales targets for trade shows & exhibitions, get them approved from CEO, assign these targets to participating team members and achieve approved sales target through team.
9. After the completion of event, prepare and present event report to CEO.
10. Plan outlet locations, acquire physical spaces and open new showrooms & design studios with the due approval from CEO.
11. Assign sales targets to Showrooms and design studios as per approved annual and quarter Sales & promotions plan and achieve these targets through them.
12. Perform surprise visits of showrooms and design studios to monitor compliance of established SOPs and VM.
13. Critically evaluate daily footfall reports, customer churn reports, customer conversion reports and sales number to monitor performance of respective showrooms and design studios.
14. Assign sales targets to corporate sales team and monitor their progress throughout quarter and year.
15. Get proper corporate presentations and related material developed and updated on regular basis through team.
16. Ensure consistent client leads generation through team and himself.
17. Consistently work to develop and mature new clients for Company.
18. Achieve sales targets through team and him.
19. Ensure timely recoveries against all sales through team and personally as well where needed.
20. Attend industrial fairs and represent company in order to generate more business and for institutional branding.
21. Exchange visiting cards on fairs and then pursue with prospect clients for business.
22. Responsible to updates reporting staff regarding product diversification or capability enhancement whenever required and to customers through reporting staff.
23. Assign sales targets to consumer sales team and monitor their progress throughout quarter and year.
24. Ensure reporting staff prepare and deliver presentations to clients for sales generation purpose.
25. Ensure reporting staff is consistently meeting with clients, negotiating with them and finally closing the deal.
26. Achieve sales targets through team and him.
27. Ensure timely recoveries against all sales through team and personally as well where needed.
28. Prepares quarterly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. After reviewing quarterly business development report, review and revise (if required) sales plan for next quarter.
29. Assign sales targets to the institutional sales team and monitor their progress throughout quarter and year.
30. Ensure retention of existing institutional clients by ensuring effective key account management through team.
31. Develop staff to continuously improve communication with clients.
32. Plan activities with the help of reporting team members to strengthen the relationship existing clients.
33. Ensure revenue growth from existing clients and achieve overall sales targets through team and himself.
34. ensure thorough compliance of defined process through sales coordinator.
35. Ensure timely generation of Delivery Orders (DO) and timely completion of approval process through sales coordinator.
36. Review and verify all DOs before forwarding for further process.
37. Establish and maintain synergy between sales coordination and other concerned departments.
38. Trained and develop staff in a way that they can achieve customer satisfaction at the time of deliveries and installation.
39. Review and improve rout planning and prioritization as and when needed.
40. Ensure regular on time deliveries and installation through team to achieve customer satisfaction.
41. Critically review customer feedback forms randomly and customer feedback reports / summaries regularly to deduce results and improve services.
42. Review customer testimonials and ensure consistent development of web content through reporting team members.
43. Continuously improve customer complaint handling mechanism and complaint handling skills of the after-sale service team and personally get involved in the process and customer interaction as and when needed.
44. Conduct monthly business review meeting with already defined agenda and any other performance matters.
45. Conduct monthly meetings for setting / reviewing / revising KPIs and KRAs of the direct reporting staff.
46. Perform Performance evaluations of immediate staff on monthly basis.
47. Ensure Proper Training & Development of the Staff wherever & whenever needed through performance review.
48. Ensure complete Product/Process knowledge training for every new BD or Retail team member within 1 week of his joining.
49. Developing department staff through formal and informal coaching, counseling & mentoring sessions. Make sure to deliver in-house trainings on selling skills and pipeline development for his immediate team.
50. Succession Planning: Develop a successor of himself as well as successors of his immediate subordinates.
51. Do second (technical) selection interview of staff needed to be hired in BD Team of Workman.
52. Contact old key accounts who have stopped giving business to the company and build strong relations with them through his personal and team’s efforts so that they can get persuaded to be customers again.