Healthwire is on a mission to use technology to improve healthcare outcomes and impact the lives of millions of Pakistanis. We are the fastest growing healthcare app, digitizing the back-end offices of doctors to bring patient data online and fulfill all healthcare needs of patients throughout their healthcare journey.
We are looking for enthusiastic and competent Principal Quality Assurance Engineer to join us in our hyper-growth trajectory
• Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, scenarios, test cases, test strategies, QA methodologies, scripts, and procedure.
• Must be proficient in Automation testing using Selenium with Java.
• Hands on knowledge about performance testing using Jmeter.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source/other tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Should have experience in API testing.
• Hands on experience on ASANA.
• Solid experience with typical software development life cycles and methodologies.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
• Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad efects and bugs quickly.
• Knowledge of the software testing discipline and its integration with software development and product lifecycle.
• Experience of product based company is must (SAAS+E-Commerce).
• Hands-on agile and sprint model experience
Healthwire is a Technology company on a mission to improve access to healthcare in Pakistan. We are using technology to empower patients and make practices more efficient. We are increasing access to healthcare by digitizing patient health records and by making clinics paperless