Brief Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this Challenging role you will be responsible to manage a team of Business Development Executives under you and run the day to day operations of the Marketing & Sales department smoothly.
- You shall be solely responsible to manage daily marketing activities, monitor the trading recommendations and other financial activities on the trading floor with the coordination of your Line Manager.
- You must work independently with minimal supervision, to identify and solve the on going issues of the sales team and strive to develop high performing teams who are capable of meeting business challenges and achieving targets.
- You are also responsible to provide accurate information to the Clients, supervise to maintain high customer service standards with WOW experience, monitoring money markets, trading recommendations and other investment activities also ensure fast and accurate trading activities for all the clients.
- You are responsible to implement strategies formulated by senior management with the viewpoint of achieving monthly sales targets and overall marketing goals.
Bachelors (BBA, BS-Economics /Mathematics) MBA –Finance preferred.
Experience: 4 to 5 years of experience with the (Financial institutions, Brokerage House, Investment or Insurance Companies).
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Business Acumen Mindset
- Emotionally Intelligent Energetic Leader
- Confident & Resilient
- Flexible in Approach
- Active Listener & Effective Communicator
- Self-Motivated & Result Driven
- Good Networking & Relationship Building Skills
- Critical Thinking & Solution Oriented Mindset
- Culture Agile to manage diversified teams
- Always maintain the High level of Professionalism
- Disciplined, Regular & Punctual individual