Horizon Technologies is seeking a reliable and motivated product lister & Ecommerce Executive to help grow our e-commerce and computer parts sales business.
- Advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Whereas the Data Entry Operator's responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Responsibilities will include
- Create new listings, including Titles, product descriptions, and images.
- Modify existing listings to increase product sales. This includes adjusting price, description, offering a discount, etc.
- Monitor inventory availability on sites to ensure products are always in ‘sellable' mode unless inventory is out of stock.
- Research product values to determine optimal pricing.
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
Specific skills required:
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience or knowledge of e-commerce platforms helpful but not required.
- Good written communication skills.
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
Great organization skills
- Familiarity with computer equipment or consumer electronics a plus!
- Keen attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn and grow, receptive to coaching as a form of growth and development
- This is a third shift night job the timing of this job will be from (6 pm till 3 am Mon to Fri).