Horizon Technologies is Looking to hire full-time senior wordpress developer with core skill set in core PHP, custom wordpress modification add development experience.
This is for our US-based Partners following US timings.
Excellent pay and challenging work in a good team environment.
Job timings are from 6 pm to 3 am Monday to Friday (5 days a week).
- Hands on experience with WordPress (not just themes, module development, and advance level customizations and performance tuning)
- Candidate must be expert in core PHP.
- Shopify based e-commerce deployment experience will be a plus.
- Must have experience of working with large scale E-Commerce applications with the capability of managing thousands of products and a large number of client base
- Knowledge of developing marketing oriented E-Commerce systems to increase sales is a big plus
- Knowledge of liquid php will be a big plus
- Experience with developing plugins and costumizing woo-commerece
- Quick Learner
- Team player who can also work independently without many guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Design pattern knowledge is welcomed
- Can do attitude
- Experience with CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal is a plus but not required
- Experience with other E-Commerce systems like openCart/osCommerce is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Database Designing and Query Optimization is a big plus
- Problem-solving and efficient programming is also a big plus
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience of working in each phase of the life cycle
- Good to have knowledge of writing automated test cases and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Follower of best practices and writer of the clean code with comments is also a big plus.