DevOps Enigneer (Fakhya)
Our Client is a US-based Healthcare IT company passionate about delivering accessible and affordable telehealth services. They develop tools to implement, manage, and scale telehealth service lines for hospitals and health systems; empowering our clients to make smarter business decisions and improve their quality of care.
The Telehealth Service Implementation Model (TSIM) software provides organizations a framework to successfully implement and manage hundreds of services, providers, and sites.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role, minimum 2 years required
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of Docker, AWS, MS Azure, Ansible, Ubuntu, and Nginx
- Ability to work within the US EST time zone. Normal working hours are 12 pm to 9 pm PKT
- Availability to deal with emergent situations regarding deployments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Availability and flexibility in the execution of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer
- Fluency in English required (oral and written)
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Be creative, autonomous and able to take initiatives
- Salary: Upto 400k
- Experience: 2 to 8 Years
- Location: Lahore
About HR Ways: HR Ways is Pakistan’s Premier Technology Recruitment Company Hiring for 150+ IT Giants, Startups and Next Generation Companies. Our clientele ranges from World’s Largest SaaS Companies to Most acclaimed product companies and most prominent software development companies.