Hiring for a video and broadcasting service company and is responsible for efficiently managing, monitoring and performing day to-day operations and upgrades at Tele Nest Teleport Earth Station.
- Daily Check and Monitoring of the sensitive hardware and software.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis, Networking Tools.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Owning the troubleshooting till the resolution of a problematic hardware or software.
- Responsible for providing a clear and precise reason for every outage to give a clear Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to the customer.
- Analyze and monitor the Tele Nest's operated TV Channel feeds. Must be able to respond to the Technical Team and the Customer within seconds.
- Strong documentation skills - Must be able to log every issue to help the Team make the whole system more efficient and reliable.
- Strong Communication Skills - Must be able to communicate properly and professionally with the customer and the Technical Team.
- Punctuality - We are looking for an individual who is punctual to the core.
- Rotating Shifts - Must be able to work in rotating shifts (Morning, Evening and Night)
- Basic Knowledge of how video processing takes place - Individuals with an advanced knowledge about this will be preferred.
- Must be able to analyze and initiate a request if any hardware/software is required for up gradation before time.
- Must be able to communicate with the customer using Tele Nest's Ticketing System. Response Time is critical.
- Must have an attention to detail to find the slightest jerks or problematic audio on Tele Nest's feeds.
- Operate Sensitive satellite equipment and video processing equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in CS
- Good Performer under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Satellite communication and broadcast.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of how the ticketing system works.
- Energetic - Must be highly enthusiastic and motivated to carry out daily boring tasks.
- A Quick Learner - An individual who is a quick learner so that he can pave the path of his success.
- Networking Knowledge.
- Must have his own vehicle as traveling will be required.