A large group of companies is looking for a highly organized and experienced production manager for its production facilities in Faisalabad, Multan, and Karachi.
- The company is engaged in the production of animal health nutrition products with distribution across Pakistan.
- The production manager should be able to manage and lead the production and factory operations, create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased, and also responsible for ensuring that plant is functioning correctly.
- Manage production and create a production schedule.
- Train and develop the team.
- Ensure regular maintenance for plant and machinery.
- Ensure budget and targets are aligned with the management and expectations are met.
- Ensuring company procedures are being followed.
- Determining and ensuring quality control standards
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- Providing monthly reports of quality control, production numbers, safety, and other reports as needed by the management from time to time.
Production Manager Requirements
- Engineering degree from a reputed university.
- Relevant Industry experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills