Position: Sr. Complaints and Redress Mechanism Expert
Job Type: Contractual (15-September-2021 – 15-December-2021)
Working Days: 60 Days
Salary: 35,000 – 50,000 Per Day
- Review and conduct an assessment of the existing systems, policies, procedures and skills relating to complaint handling at the Clients.
- Review other human rights complaints handling systems especially from the region to tap from best practices.
- Facilitate a consultative and participatory process to review and redesign the complaints handling system, procedures and policies;
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing system at both Clients
- Develop a revised complaint handling system, policies and procedures for Clients.
- Discuss the revised compliant management system with management of Clients and obtain comments.
- Finalize the process based on feedback and obtain approval.
- Create a training manual on complaint handling for officers of the Commission on the new system and procedures;
- Any other task as deemed necessary.
- Senior Non-Key Expert has the following educational background and professional experience:
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Rights, Business Administration, Public Policy or other relevant
- At least 07 years relevant work experience with public sector entities
- At least four years of demonstrable experience in government and/or corporate sector in Pakistan
- Familiarity with complaints handling systems
- Fluency in both English and Urdu is required.
- Knowledge of a Pakistani regional language would be an asset.
- Experience with international donors shall be considered an asset.