We are in quest of suitable candidates for the position of Territory Sales Supervisor – TSS (Nationwide) for one of the largest private telecom organizations in Pakistan.
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
- An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide onboarding process along with a detailed orientation program, where you will learn our client’s values, business, and products.
- Meet your line manager and the team members reporting to you to understand the work culture of our client.
- Grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks, and how you will carry them out.
- Develop an understanding of the market dynamics and familiarize yourself with retailers as well as franchise owners.
- Visit the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability.
- Be assigned one Franchise (in few cases two, depending on the potential & geographical spread).
- Start managing the assigned franchise on daily basis; ensuring visibility of daily reports shared by the AMs; while carrying out strong franchise follow-up.
- Building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network.
- Ensure Retail & Distribution network development – by engaging Franchise staff & DO.
- Focus on Enablers; BVS Activation; EVC (Agent to Agent serving); Market Float management (2.3 days); DO service levels (daily basis 50%); recharge Non-Performers to be less than 5% (ensure DO follows up with non-performing retailer); Follow up with DO to ensure minimum balance Retailers are less than 5%.
- Along with the Enablers focus on achieving Target KPIs: Recharge; Gross Ads (pre & postpaid); (DR, Cash-In & M-Wallet); MBB (Data Devices); Active Retail Base (EVC; BVS Devices; & Retail Base) Devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, Wi-Fi devices, remittances, and postpaid numbers.
- Start engaging the retailers in planning BTL (below the line) activities based on target achievement.
- Take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you.
- Focus on Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend.
- Focus on channel footprint expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for Voice).
- Work on Territory Integrity & Infringement Control.
- Be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area.
- Continuously review and bring improvements in & Voice KPIs assigned to you and your team.
- Be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
- Manage franchise and retail channels by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders and explain the profitability model.
Education & Experience:
- Min. Business Graduate from reputed Universities.
- Must have 2 to 4 Years’ relevant experience in the Telecom industry with respect to Sales Management Channel Development.
- Should be able to meet Assigned Targets with respect to strengthening the sales further of our client & developing the Channels, also.
- Salary: Market Competitive Salary will be offered Location: Nationwide (All Major cities in Pakistan)