We are looking for a Scrum Master to oversee the scrum and development team. Our preferred candidate must be knowledgeable in Agile methodology to enhance the working flow by acting as a buffer between teams. He/She should be able to maintain a safe working environment for all relevant teams by having critical thinking skills to resolve conflicts.
1. Thorough knowledge of enterprise application implementation, configuration and maintenance
2. In depth understanding of SDLC (Waterfall, Agile), system integration, enterprise architecture, software testing, and troubleshooting, application enhancement, and upgrades
3. Clear understanding of resource planning, risk analysis, SOA standards, quality management protocols, database designing, user support principles and practices, cost modeling and workflow analysis
4. Experience with SQL and relational databases, MS SQL Server, MS Office Suite, web services, CRM tools, SaaS and ERP technologies, PHP Core, Laraval technologies
5. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve complex enterprise application, and system issues
6. Solid leadership and team-working skills along with the ability to cope with dynamic and challenging work environment
7. Effective communication skills and the ability to maintain good relations with clients, technical and management teams
8. Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
9. Excellent documentation and report-writing skills with the ability to provide technical support to business users and team members
10. Ability to plan and implement enterprise application projects on time and within budget.