The HR Manager is responsible for providing professional managerial and administrative support to the MAP operations, programs and staff in the areas of HR.
- He/she is responsible for regularly reviewing all the relevant policies, procedures and practices and ensuring that these are consistently updated and implemented to enable MAP to work in an efficient manner and in compliance with Pakistan regulations. MAP is looking for a dynamic, creative result-oriented person with thorough understanding of standard HR policies and procedures who can contribute towards achieving organizational goals through proper allocation of relevant human resource and work as a strategic partner.
Recruitment & Selection
- Effectively manage and administer staff recruitment & selection process in order to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to and required advise/support is provided to the recruitment panel during the process.
- Ensure that all new starters are provided a formal orientation in to the organization and all the relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure all the required documentation for new starters are collected and maintained appropriately.
Compensation & Benefit Management
- Manage and regularly review compensation program, conduct salary surveys and develop merit pool (salary budget) and revise as necessary, in order to ensure that it is competitive.
- Ensure staff benefits are administered effectively, including claims resolution, change reporting, annual re-evaluation of policies and its effectiveness.
- Manage IPD/OPD medical claims and life insurance of staff; ensure OPD claims are processed accurately and in in a timely manner.
- Effectively deal with the insurance company and ensure timely clearance of IPD & life insurance claims.
- Provide adequate and accurate guidance to staff on the submission of medical claims.
- Ensure that the compensation and benefits package and its administration is in line with the local labour law and any changes in legislation is reflected accordingly.
- Review, update, develop and implement personnel policies and procedures, including reviewing and maintaining staff handbook.
- Ensure that all job descriptions are reviewed and updated annually and provide relevant advice/support to line managers as necessary.
- Develop guidelines and provide regular training/coaching to line managers on conducting effective performance appraisals based on MAP policies and procedures.
- Effectively monitor the entire performance management process, ensuring its timely initiation, completion and revision as necessary.
Training & Development
- Annually carryout training need analysis for staff, develop an annual training plan and facilitate/deliver training accordingly within the available budget.
- Provide regular advice, coaching, and training to line managers as necessary on all HR management policies and procedures, in order to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Closely work with the CD and other CLT members to develop and maintain a performance and continuous learning focused work culture.
- Effectively manage and amicably resolve staff grievances, in line with MAP policies and procedure.
- Proactively coordinate with the legal advisor in order to ensure regal compliance in complex and high-risk legal matters, as necessary.
- Conduct frequent field visits to all field offices of MAP, including effective communication and coordination with filed focal staff, in order to ensure compliance to MAP policies and procedure.
HR Record Management:
- Properly update record of all HR related documents both in Hard and soft documents and timely upload soft data on HR Share Point.
- Any other HR related tasks assigned by the line manager/regional HR advisor