For more than three decades, TCP Software (formerly known as TimeClock Plus) has provided premier workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite includes Time & Attendance, Leave Management, Document Management, Advanced and Dynamic Scheduling, and more, all of which integrate with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From private to public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed with one goal in mind: Empowering people to work better. We have two product lines, TimeClock Plus software, and Humanity software. Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps. We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our creative and talented team in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Be a part of feature scrum teams;
- Contribute additional test cases to our growing feature set;
- Maintain and grow existing Selenium and API automation testing frameworks to support complex testing scenarios and cross-team integrations;
- Mentor other QA team members regarding automation best practices;
- Develop automated test scripts to validate functional and non-functional acceptance criteria as part of a continuous integration/deployment pipeline;
- Write and execute manual tests where automated testing is not pragmatic (e.g. exploratory testing);
- Provide detailed bug reports to the technical team to resolve;
- Work with product owners and technical teams to agree on acceptance criteria to stories or other functional and non-functional requirements;
- Review test scripts created by other members of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant QA experience (manual and automated);
- Strong knowledge of API & UI testing frameworks and concepts (POM, TestNG, JUnit, RESTAssured, etc.);
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing an automated test framework using Java OOP language;
- Experience with GIT / Jenkins;
- Hands-on experience testing solutions in AWS cloud environments, as we operate a cloud environment;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- God organization and time-management skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- Continuous Integration knowledge and experience with related tools;
- We handle some of our customer’s most valuable data, so experience of compliance requirements in Cloud environments (e.g. SOC2, GDPR) would be useful;
- JMeter or any other performance tool experience;
- Experience with NewRelic or similar monitoring tools.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented, and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours (2 pm - 11 pm) to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- The culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability, and open communication.