- The purpose of the Growth hacker role is to lead the digital avenues for customer growth planning and decision making.
- You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis.
- This role will work closely together with the Director Revenue, Product teams, Marketing Managers and the Central Growth Team, providing insights and solutions to various growth issues and driving forward strategic direction.
- Collaborate with main business stakeholders to identify opportunities where growth on digital avenues can best be utilised based on data science techniques that can deliver better ROI.
- Translate complex business problems into possible convenient propositions.
- Own the customer lifecycle management process - by running digital campaigns and working with product teams on features and improvements
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding and discover untapped areas of growth to scale and programmatically automate the growth process across different IBG verticals
- Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering and marketing side by side to tackle growth
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances
- Provide guidance to the organization on targets and budgets
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience in digital channel growth for customer acquisition and retention.
- Statistics - A/B testing, uplift calculation, p-test, t-test, statistical significance
- SQL - Intermediate to proficient skills to perform data analysis
- Tableau - Dashboard design and automation
- Experience in CRM and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Braze, Optimizely is a plus
- Experience in data science/ machine learning projects (Predictions, classifications)
- Python - Scripting and automation of tasks (Pandas, Numpy, Requests, JSON)
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
- Strong analytical skills in mathematics, statistics, and computer science
- Creative problem solving attitude with a focus on timely delivery and ownership of results
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively, at all levels throughout the organization.
- Natural curiosity to learn technologies, business models, and industry trends