Looking for Civil Engineer in Faisalabad
A Civil Engineer with experience of 9 to 10 years in construction management. This resource will be 100% Faisalabad based.
Job Description for Civil Engineer; (including but not limited to)
- Independently track the contractor progress and facilitate the Project Head for effective decision making, understand the Construction safety and ensure compliance safety standards.
- Accountable for the field execution along with consultant resident engineers and verify the quantities for accurate billing, Track the project timelines/PIP and prioritize the contractor tasks with mutual consent of stakeholders.
- Track the contractor progress and pace on daily basis and escalate the gaps in daily & weekly project meetings, Check the consultant design and remove any field obstacles and make effective decision making on spot.
- Escalate the Civil Progress outage in terms of timelines and cost to Project Head timely to enable the team for proper mitigation plan. Lead the consultant on-site engineers team in ways of working, progress and effectiveness.
- Attend all the field execution of civil related jobs, Coordinate and for-see the MEP service clashes with Civil Job and raise the concerns before a head of time for proper solutions. Integrate the Civil, PEB & MEP timelines and identify the show-stoppers and provide mitigation plans.
Contract: 12 months, but can be extended.