Pixako Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd immediately requires 1 x Finance & Operations Officer for its office based in Islamabad.
To conduct and facilitate all primary & secondary objectives of the Finance & Operations department in every possible dimension in order to maintain and improve the overall department’s performance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintenance of books of accounts in Quick Books
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of all type of vouchers along with supporting documents for financial record
- Maintenance of petty cash and weekly reporting to line manager
- Develop and implement accurate cash management strategies and undertake the approval of expenditures for staff, suppliers, and other external parties
- Monthly comprehensive financial reporting to the Line Manager in HR, Finance & Operational matters and for other departments
- Conducting monthly payroll management
- Keeping track of Account Payables and Receivables
- Management of perks/benefits of employees like leave encashment, ‘Eid bonus, health insurance, etc.
- Dealing with stuff related to procurement & taxation / e-filing according to best practices and Govt. Laws
- Ensuring internal controls in Finance & HR Department
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Conduct company financial audit annually within due time according to best standard practices
- Report generation from quick books including GL, Trail, etc.
- Track and maintain the budget of the company and other departments
- Outdoor work related to procurement, bank and other matters
- Generation of salary slips and sending it to all employees
HR & Operational Obligations:
- To work as a bridge between offshore & PK Office on all Finance & Operational matters.
- Deal in client end financial matters including (creating and sending invoices, payment posting, compiling reports, replying to any queries, etc.)
- Covering monthly billing cycles.
- Support offshore office on any ambiguities or pending executions on a regular basis.
- Support the line manager in every means possible to achieve overall performance benchmarks (both local & client end).
- Conducting orientations.
- Conducting Interviews
- Host meetings
- Coordinating with other departments to deliver their requisitions in a timely manner.
- Compile monthly revenue reports and monthly stats.
- Conducting research to establish effective and efficient practices.
- Work on Adhoc reports independently.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Time Management
- Sharp and Pro-Active and Ability to Work Independently
- Hands-on experience on MS Office
- Hands-on experience Quickbooks
- Team player and motivator
- Track pending tasks
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Firm Operations domain knowledge