Inspired Square is a game studio and publisher with a talented team of game developers and engineers who love to create games. Our mission is to create engaging, interesting and long-lasting game-play experiences and we believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
About this Job:
We are looking for an experienced Creative UI/UX designer who can create ideas, imaginations and creativity into designs.
- Work with Product Managers to design and implement UI features that drive the visual identity of our games
- Create in-game artwork and placeholder artwork as needed by developers and engineering
- Understand mobile gaming and how to make the UI flows
- Excellent graphic design skills i.e. sketching/wireframing/storyboarding abilities on paper and screen
- Ability to create art assets (especially icons) matching existing art styles
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS/AJAX and UNITY
- Passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
- Animation and 3D experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Design, Fine Arts will be a plus)
- Working knowledge of Abode Photoshop, Abode illustrator, Mobile UI Designing, UX, Figma / Adobe XD / Invision, Adobe After effects and Adobe Premier.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic designing
- Strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics
- Must be abreast of current designing trends in mobile game industry
- Have a friendly and engaging personality
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines