InstaCare is looking for a young, energetic and motivated business development officer (BDO) in Gujranwala who is willing to grow his/her career in Business Development in Software Industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated, driven attitude.
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Time Management.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required, relevant experience is sufficient.