The Senior Magento Developer will train and advise other Magento developers on architecture, design, build, and support best practices. The Magento team will build and maintain great e-commerce experiences that ensure current and future success for our clients. Together we will solve challenging business objectives as we build and grow a world-class Magento team.
The Senior Magento Developer will report to the Lead Technical Project Manager.
- Install and configure extensions for Magento 2 Edition, Version 2.3.3+
- Back-End Development (PHP, MySQL)
- Develop and review custom code that integrates Magento with third party systems like ERP, Shipping, Inventory.
- Document solutions regularly using Confluence and other tools for efficient communication across multiple teams.
- Quality assurance testing on Magento production and staging environments before code releases.
- Collaborate with a team of passionate professionals in various disciplines (engineers, creatives, marketing, sales) to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Install and maintain internal Magento instances for training and internal development.
- Mentor and coach a team of junior developers.
- 2+ years’ experience with Magento 2 Development in an eCommerce environment.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Must have demonstrable backend Magento 2 skills and capable of writing backend code from scratch.
- Familiar with PCI guidelines and Magento security coding practices.