The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Responsibilities
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Personal and peer code reviews evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Work experience as a Web Developer (3 years)
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Understanding of security practices
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrice in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Ability to think strategically, grasp business linkages and communicate complex concepts to others