We are looking for a Magento 2 developer who is motivated to be part of a European e-commerce platform. Responsibilities will include the development & maintenance of our e-commerce store, installing and managing extensions and add-ons, and enhancing the frontend.
You'll be part of our growing e-commerce team, reporting directly to the technical lead and working closely with the business team for enhancements and issue resolutions.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain e-commerce websites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Develop and Customize modules and extensions.
- Integrate and customize Themes.
- Create and Integrate APIs.
What you'll need
- Proficient understanding of E-Commerce.
- Proficient understanding of Magento 2, installing extensions and add-ons.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API.
- Experience with Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Magento integration with other applications.
- Good experience in MVC and object-orientated PHP
- Work experience in Content Management System (CMS) etc.
- Work experience of Magento CLI Commands, Observers, Dependency Injections, Plugins etc.
- Minimum 2 Years experience with Magento 2
- Bonus points for Payment Gateways Integration
Who we are
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!