Our client firm (MainGames) is looking for a Full Stack Developer who should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- At this moment, we would like to recruit the one who is more of a php developer with considerable experience in vuejs.
- Participating in the design and creation of applications
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications on their own or require minimum supportfrom others
- from others
- Maintaining existing systems if applicable
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role.
- Experience in one of programming languages PHP
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with development tools: Git, Asana,... etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- English is a must.
- Knowledge of machine learning, big data is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.