Manager is expected to be familiar with:
- Key national economic indicators i.e., GDP and its contributing sectors and the contribution of each sector to the GDP, domestic saving, investment rate, growth rate, commodity-wise value of Pakistan’s annual import & export and the direction of country’s import & export, balance of payment, country’s domestic and foreign debts etc.
- Demographic and economic profile of Pakistan’s four provinces i.e. population, area under cultivation, major crops and major industries etc.
- The working of country’s economic institutions like SBP, SECP, BoI, EPB, PTA, NAB etc.
- SBP’s prudential regulation for Corporate/Commercial/SME, Consumer and House Financing. He should also know credit risk management policy of SBP.
- SECP’s regulatory role over insurance and leasing companies.
Understanding of ICIL’s products/services and its foreign partners:
- Manager is expected to have indepth understanding of ICIL products/services and then utility to the customers, businesses i.e.
- how ICIL products add value to customer business.
- He should also know ICIL foreign partners and their businesses.
- He is expected to maintain good relation with the customers.
- He needs to aware of Direct Marketing methodologies and should be able to prepare and give presentation of company’s products
Responsibilities of the Manager:
- Administration & supervision of office and branches, specially management of office functions.
- Development of productwise, customerwise sales forecast of the region and preparation of annual budget.
- Sale administration, sales promotion.
- Improvement of company’s image in the region.
- Product development in association with COO and other HO staff.
- As supervisor of Assistant Manager Operation, he is responsible for achieving higher level of productivity of preparation of reports i.e. maximum quality report with minimum number of business analysts.
- He is required to ensure that company’s products/services compiled in the office or branches are upto quality standard.
- He is required to keep expenses under control as per budget.
- He is responsible for the entire human, financial, physical resources of the company in the branch.
- He is directly responsible for the data security in the branch and expected to have suitable disaster recovery plan in place.
- He is required to ensure;Backsup send to HO weekly.
- All MIS is sent to HO regularly.
- He is required to ensure that company’s systems/procedures and policies are followed in the branch.