The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Reporting officer will be in charge of operationalizing the project’s monitoring and evaluation plans in support of the IFES-Pakistan program and in coordination with IFES HQ M&E staff.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop M&E data collection tools that are streamlined into program activities.
- Establish data management systems to effectively house and summarize program data.
- Review, refine, and manage program monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Regularly spot check and clean program data in compliance with donor standards for data quality.
- Assist with drafting and review of operational and quarterly reports.
- Collate and analyze project performance data.
- Coordinate and provide M&E technical assistance and feedback to project partners, as required.
- Compile and review partner data for donor reporting.
- Assist in the reporting M&E data into donor specific systems.
- Train and provide feedback to program staff on the implementation of M&E tools and systems.
- Assist in managing and implementing program evaluations, as necessary.
- Other relevant duties, as assigned by the Country Director.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in M&E and reporting and international development with NGO experience a plus, with a focus on democracy and governance programs.
- Experience in conducting baseline and gathering data in difficult, closed, or unstable environments.
- Familiarity with international donor reporting processes, focusing on M&E systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.