LIMIT OF AUTHORITY
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· To report to the Import Manager
Local Sourcing & Spare Parts Import
· To process all order confirmations according to annual raw material contracts and spot deals.
· To ensure that LCs are transmitted within given time.
· To ensure that shipment schedules from suppliers are obtained as per given directives.
· To follow up with suppliers for import documentation.
· To ensure that shipments are released from the customs within free time and to coordinate with the clearing agents as well.
· To ensure movement of stocks to plant via road/rail and to keep track of it.
· To ensure all documentation of raw material and machinery/spare parts import are properly in place by Treasury dept.
· To keep a record of all import documentation including LCs well in place at a dedicated location.
· To assist Manager Imports regarding internal/external/SGS audit requirements to avoid Nonconformities.
· To ensure completion of all functions of procurement from P.R to supplier payment.
· To ensure that all purchasing is in-line with defined Purchase SOP’s.
· To maintain operational KPIs of respective areas.
· To maintain discipline in the Office and to ensure clean desk policy.
· Any other special task assigned by departmental head
Soft Skills Requirement
· Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills.
· Team Building Capabilities.
· Strong written English communication skills.
· Sound Decision-making capabilities.
Company Offered Benefits
· Health Insurance
· Pick and Drop Facility