LIMIT OF AUTHORITY
- Can negotiate and recommend purchase deals to a limit of Rs. 500,000/-
- Can recommend minor inflation of prices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To report to the Purchase Manager
Local Sourcing & Spare Parts Import
- To execute mechanical & electrical Local Sourcing of plants.
- To continuously engage in the development of new products to minimize cost and dependency.
- To prepare a comparative analysis for effective sourcing.
- Addition of specialized Job vendors for Technical Jobs
- Managing on-time deliveries.
- Drafting, Reviewing, and finalizing the contracts of projects by defining the scope of work.
- Continuous development on local Buying to discourage imports.
- Addition of new potential vendors who are direct manufacturers.
- To ensure all documentation of machinery/spare parts import are properly in place by Treasury dept.
- Initial Screening of Suppliers about financial credibility, market reputation, and list of customers working with.
- Compliance with internal/external/SGS audit requirements to avoid Non-conformities.
- To ensure completion of all functions of procurement from P.R to supplier payment.
- To ensure that all purchasing are in-line with defined Purchase SOP’s
- To maintain operational KPIs of respective areas.
- To maintain discipline in the Office and to ensure clean desk policy.
- Any other special task assigned by the departmental head.
Soft Skills Requirement
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Team Building Capabilities
- Strong written English communication skills
Minimum 2-3 Years In core purchase Dept, Packaging Industry preferred.
Company Offer Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Pick and Drop Facility