DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To report to the S.O Purchase / Purchase Manager
Local Sourcing & Spare Parts Import
- To prepare comparative analysis.
- To prepare commercial import documents and ensuring that it is complete in all aspects.
- To ensure filing of all Purchase / Import documents.
- To do required follow-ups for deliveries and managing it on time as required.
- To ensure all types of preparation of reports such as waste sales etc.
- To ensure all documentation of machinery/spare parts import are properly in place by Treasury dept.
- Initial Screening of Suppliers about financial credibility, market reputation, and list of customers working with.
- Compliance of documents pertaining to all audit requirements.
- As per department requirements.
- Any other special task assigned by the departmental head.
Soft Skills Requirement
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
Strong written English communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 Years In core purchase Dept, Packaging Industry preferred.
Company Offered Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Pick and Drop Facility