1. Analyze product categories used by the business, spending patterns, and the processes and departments involved.
2. Develop a sourcing strategy based on business goals.
3. Identify the potential global and local suppliers. Study the cost components of the product or service. Variables like key raw material prices, labor, and transportation need to be priced, along with calculations of the suppliers’ cost elements.
4. Analyze the supply market and create a supplier portfolio.
5. Negotiate with and select suppliers.
6. Track performance metrics and optimize the sourcing plan, as needed.
7. Procurement of all the spares regarding plant and machinery from local market as well as from foreign vendors.
8. Maintaining of minimum stock levels raw materials for smooth plant operations.
9. Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
10. Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
11. Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
12. Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
13. Import of Raw material for diapers from foreign vendors.
IPC was founded in 1978 in Lahore Pakistan. We have made steady and significant progress and are proud of our accomplishments. We have evolved into a group of companies servicing clients in diverse areas of industrial chemicals, synthetic and natural rubbers, rubber process aids, plastic polymers, l ...阅读更多