1. THIS IS CONSULTING JOB , THE CANDIDATE NEEDS TO TRAVEL ONCE IN THREE MONTHS TO ATTEND THE ADVIOSRY MEETING AND COMES BANK . SALARY WILL BE MAX 1000 USD PER MEETING
The Shari’ah Board member is expected to understand that in the course of discharging the duties and responsibilities as a Shari’ah Board member, and responsible and accountable for all Shari’ah decisions, opinions and views provided by them.
2. The Shari’ah Board member ensures that the products of the Bank comply with Shari’ah principles, and ensure Shari’ah compliance in the following:
3. The Shari’ah Board member is expected to endorse/approve Shari’ah policies and manuals prepared by the Bank and to ensure that the contents do not contain any elements which are not in line with Shari’ah injunctions.
4. The Shari’ah Board member is expected to advise the Islamic Banking department and Management in respect of Shari’ah matters in order for the Bank to comply with Shari’ah principles at all times.
5. The Shari’ah Board member Ensures that Profit payable to the investors and depositors by the bank under Islamic banking are within the scope of Islamic banking and are Shari’ah Compliant and that the procedure adopted for this purpose by the bank remains compliant to the Shari’ah best practices and to the rules and regulations issued by Central Bank or any other relevant regulatory authority set up for this purpose by the government.
9. To assess the operation of IBW from Shari’ah point of view and report to BOS in case of any anomaly in terms of Shari’ah.
ITM Consultancy We introduce ourselves a leading executive search and consulting firm established in 2000 . We take pride in our decades history of excellence, and continue to adhere to our time-proven principles of information insight, and integrity as we serve clients across the Globe and industry ...阅读更多