We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
- They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing office services and related office activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office or department
- schedule and prioritize office activities to meet operating requirements
- determine, plan and direct work flow
- develop and monitor internal controls
- analyze work flow issues and implement workable solutions
- ensure adherence to quality standards
- perform administrative support functions such as data management, creating reports, drafting correspondence and preparing basic financial accounts
- develop effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders
- evaluate work of staff
- provide necessary training, guidance and motivation to staff
- approve and monitor staff vacations and sick leave
- initiate and maintain orderly records in compliance with company regulations
- supervise the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment
- plan and organize the purchase of office supplies in accordance with purchasing policies and budgets
- maintain a pleasant and secure working environment
- act as liaison with other departments and divisions
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- knowledge and working experience of supervisory principles and practices
- knowledge of administrative practices and procedures, data management methods, basic accounting practices and human resources practices
- proficient computer skills
- working knowledge of relevant software programs
Key Skills and Competencies
- time management
- organizing and planning
- problem analysis and problem solving
- verbal and written communication skills
- judgment and decision-making
- attention to detail and accuracy
- guidance and mentoring
- teamwork and collaboration
High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred