We're looking for talented Senior PHP / WordPress Programmer to join our team. If you're passionate about your craft and have ideas on how to innovate and improve, we want to hear from you!
PHP Developer must have below mentioned skills:
- Work on development project from start to finish
- Must be an expert in PHP, HTML, MySQL and other web technologies
- Must have experience with any of MVC frameworks like Laravel, zend, yii or CakePHP
- Experience of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM is a strong plus
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Experience with Payment Gateway integration such as Strip, Paypal etc. is desirable.
- Must have knowledge of writing REST APIs in PHP.
- Must be able to consume REST APIs from third parties like Google, Facebook and etc. At least 2 years of professional experience
- Provide links to relevant projects.Should show the ability to design and implement a solution based on customer requirements and scope document. This is NOT a ".NET" position.
- Experience and expertise with PHP is a fundamental requirement.