Responsibilities include preparation of custom marketing collateral (offering memorandums, proposal/presentations, brochures, e-blasts, flyers), and other marketing-related tasks in support of broker activities.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, creative designer with strong organizational and analytical skills who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Description Responsibilities
• Design, layout, and format of offering memoranda, asset-specific collateral, presentations, proposals and related materials (charts, graphs, illustrations, etc.)
• Takes full ownership of projects and provides creative input to the team
• Maintain a high standard of quality control from concept to final product; balance priorities; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress to meet /exceed project deadlines and commitments
• Proactively identify opportunities to introduce creativity and innovation to existing marketing materials and development processes - including being current on design trends, tools and technology platforms
• Adheres to company standards & branding while providing creative strategy and design needs for a
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the team’s real estate specialty in order to add creative input that strategically enhances marketing materials
• Assist capital markets team on creative brainstorming and new marketing campaigns
• Follow all business development processes and Marcom standards set forth by Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preference is a degree in design, graphics or the creative arts
• 4+ years of experience in a corporate environment, creating design work
• Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint Targeted Competencies
• Strong knowledge of the creative process from both a strategic and execution standpoint
• You’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail with the ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
• Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment
• Confident self-starter with impeccable attention to detail • Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate, problem-solve and make decisions independently.
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment • Proven track record of dependability and reliability.
pJagahonline is a product of Hundred Alpha Pvt. Ltd. Hundred Alpha Pvt. Ltd. is a joint venture between Hatch Techs Pvt. Ltd., a Dubai based company and E-Creatorz, a leading software house in Pakistan. The company is providing a cloud based solution by the name of "Hundred Alpha" to bridge the gap ...阅读更多