The Web QA tester is responsible for performing quality assurance testing on company’s official website and all respective digital web properties. This position is responsible for constantly reviewing project and development requirements to ensure requirements are clearly met across all web browsers and devices including mobile and tablet.
- QA Automation using the most effective tools like Selenium, Tosca Testsuite, TestingWhiz & HPE Unified Functional Testing.
- Proficient in Test Case Writings with popular tools like Testopia, TestMaster & WebTst etc.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Ensuring there is no bug in the website design, code, functionality and products database
- Analyze requirements and test across all web browsers and digital devices
- Ensure functionality is working per requirements
- Ensure support questions are answered in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to team as necessary
- Provide regular reports on testing and bugs found on the site
- Ensuring the website optimization tasks are being done in a proficient manner.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Great organization, research and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and within team environment
- Experience working with front-end web debugging
- Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization standards