JnS is a leading student recruitment agency with headquarter in London-UK and regional offices in Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and Pakistan. The role requires knowledge and vast experience of the international student recruitment market for higher education as well as exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to build strong internal and external relationships and communicate effectively across a diverse set of audiences and influencing skills.
- Responsible for identifying and optimizing business opportunities for the center, keeping up to date with local market activities and competition.
- Ensuring that consistently excellent customer service is delivered to the students in all aspects of their experience – identifying areas of improvements through the use of the tools and data provided.
- Develops all sales opportunities and up-selling within the Center liaising with the student counsellors, hosting exhibitions, school visits and developing and delivering a local market awareness strategy, to drive and convert walk-in sales.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of budgets, with continual tracking of financial performance and implementation of remedial actions as necessary to ensure delivery of agreed financial, academic and customer KPI’s.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient use of resources in all aspects of the running of the Center.
- Ensuring that business plan objectives are met and strong relationships are built with key partners.
- Optimise team performance through effective performance management and setting development goals accordingly, building an effective, motivated and accountable team and a solid succession plan.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports are delivered as requested by the management team.
- Ensures that the right mechanisms are in place to ensure the welfare of the students.
- Experience in sourcing teachers for the delivery of academic English and other technical courses.
- Educated at UK degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK, USA, Australia, and Canada higher education and visa process
- Understanding of international student recruitment strategy
- Highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to manage a team of education counselors, support team and academic teachers