Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining of Standby, Line Interactive & Online UPS.
- Managed startup, preventive and corrective maintenance for all equipment's.
- Installing, Health checking & replacing of battery banks of UPS.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- "Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes. Inspect parts for surface defects."
- Visit Customer end for attending UPS complaints.
- Understand drawings, technical manuals and instructions for perform system installation activities.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Report Completed and ongoing tasks to Supervisor on daily basis.
- Liaising with Supervisors to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.