1. Responsible for initiation of loan files as per policy.
2. Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
3. Responsible for recovery from DPD clients and controlling default and delinquency.
4. Focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of the bank and originate quality loan applications.
5. Maintain relationship with the customer to ensure collection of outstanding dues and ensure zero delinquency/loss.
6. Identify market and customers for MF lending under rules and regulations of SBP Prudential Regulations.
7. Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
8. Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
9. Develop referral networks; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services.
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's als ...阅读更多