We are a rapidly growing company located in unique offices within the heart of Birmingham Pakistan and Vietnam; we currently have over 130+ employees.
- Business Analyst is required by Joblogic. In this position, you will be involved in a wide variety of projects across the business, writing technical specifications for new features or improvements to existing digital products, working alongside our User Experience (UX) design team to ensure that stories are prepared, ready for the upcoming development sprints.
- You will understand, at a high level, our IT applications so that you can provide context when engaging with business stakeholders as well as using your knowledge to identify and propose capability gaps.
- In addition, you’ll structure and articulate complex and ambiguous issues in a clear and straightforward way, identifying potential conflicts and managing different stakeholder perspectives so that the right decisions can be made.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within an Agile development environment would be advantageous and candidates with an understanding of customer interactions and user journeys and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience will also be of great benefit.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a business analyst (or comparable position)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, including the ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and communicate them to delivery teams using recognized tools and techniques.
- Experience with field service management software and mobile apps
- Experience engaging with software development and testing teams.
- Experience in Agile, Software Development and Project Management methodologies.
- Experience with tracking tools e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.
- BCS/ISEB BA Qualifications.
- Experience working with teams in different locations and time zones.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance (Including Family)
- Provident Fund
- Gym Facility
- Maximum 45 Weekly Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- 29 Annual Leaves.
- Uncapped Sick & Compassionate Leaves (As per Company Policy)
- Have a chance to work onsite with the UK team.