- 1. Overall supervision of banking operations including bank accounts management and cash management;
2. Supervising bank accounts / opening closing process, managing list of authorized signatories in accordance with approved policies and procedures,
3. Ensuring that any changes in authorized signatories are updated at earliest by mobilizing contacts within banks,
4. Maintaining cordia relations with all partner banks, coordinating with them to ensure smooth flow of funds,
5. Rate negotiation with bankers for TDRs and PLS accounts
6. Coordination with Bankers for day to day Operational matters
7. Ensuring receipts of monthly / daily bank statements so that bank reconciliations can be prepared on time and updating records towards online account statements. Preparing daily Fund positions of all Statutory Funds, Pricing Funds, and Sub Funds, and assisting Section Head in ensuring that sufficient funds are available to clear all payments (claims, commissions, investments etc.) and for onward reporting of deployable funds to the Investment team.
8. Ensuring that placement of funds with banks is in accordance with the approved limits as per Investment Policy of the Company;
9. Coordinating with different departments (investment front office, and AP / payments section) so that cash can be arranged in relevant bank accounts of different funds / sub funds.
10. Managing inter fund transfers and ensuring that cash is transferred between funds in accordance with relevant laws and ensuring that solvency requirements are met at period end
11. Ensuring that daily inter fund transfers, equity and fixed income payments are posted in time in Oracle Financials system.
12. Ensuring compliance to Takaful Rules, 2012 and Waqf Deed with regard to Window Takaful Operations, specifically relating to maintaining separate bank accounts, payments and receipts of takaful sub funds.
13. Monitoring the transfer of contribution / other related payment to the PTF in accordance with the Takaful Rules, 2012.
14. Preparation of quarterly statements of underlying assets prepared under Insurance Ordinance 2000 for manager review.
15. Preparation of Annual statement of inter fund transactions – Regulatory Return under the Insurance Ord., for onward review of Manager;
16. Preparation of Cash and Bank Schedules for reporting purposes;
17. Liaison with internal / external auditors and providing them with all their audit requirements,
18. To guide & lead team of subordinates and ensuring their professional learning and growth.
Any other tasks as may assigned by manager from time to time.
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited (NJI Life) is a subsidiary of the Agha Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Switzerland. It was incorporated in Pakistan on 29 June 1995 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. Its share are quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange. T ...阅读更多