KBM Group is an international “Group of Companies” offering range of services to Pakistan, UK and other European clients in various sectors such as Accountancy, Consultancy, Education and Training.
This position will be varied and require exceptional headhunting skills across various mediums inclusive of social platforms, job boards and our own applicant tracking ERP system. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be exposed to multiple business areas, across both our high volume areas (All type of Accounting job roles) and our professional hires (HR, IT). The role will be based in Lahore city but initially you will work from home till the Covid situation is clear.
English speaking is a must
- Sourcing & Headhunting potential candidates on various platforms, like Linkedin, Reed, CV Library, Indeed etc.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Online and offline networking potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals
- Research into potential clients company and collecting data to build data bank
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Develop and implement strategies based on clients’ needs
- Research into competitors and market place
- Defining and writing job description and document requirement and specifications
- Prospective talent hunt using a variety of resources
- Creating a candidate’s profile as per company policy and job requirements
- Conducting confidential interviews
- Follow-up on references and collecting relevant
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable employer and candidate lead strategy
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Recruit & on-board staff -
- Train existing and new staff on an on-going basis -
- Prepare JD’s /SOPs for all positions.
- Research and maintain a healthy stock of candidates in case of urgent requirement -
- Prepare staff schedules for optimum performance/ profitability
- Prepare/maintain employee performance reports
- Maintain a healthy ongoing communication/relationship with all staff. Motivate them,