A leading real estate company is looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Evaluate the company's internal controls, including its corporate governance and accounting processes. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and laws and regulations and help to maintain accurate and timely financial reporting and data collection.
- Audit of Financial reports (Balance sheet and Income statement), assets and liabilities, income and expenses.
- Audit of Inventory management, Production, Sales and receivables, Purchases and accounts payables, Verification of expenses, Fixed assets and depreciation, Cash and Banks, Payroll and attendance
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- dentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Proven working experience as internal auditor or senior auditor preferably in real estate sector.
- MBA Finance /ACCA/ICMA/CA (Inter) or equivalent or higher from a well reputed HEC recognized University
- Article ship from a reputable organization
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment