We are looking for a proactive Admin Associate who will provide end to end administrative support to our stakeholders. He will undertake all the administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, and competent in prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies and processes.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage monthly admin purchase requisitions
- Take quotations and coordinate with the vendors for necessary procurement.
- Ability to administer and supervise janitorial staff
- Manage agendas/appointments etc.
- Handle travelling, hotel bookings, and fleet management.
- Handle internal and external bills, payments and expense reporting.
- Look after the government protocols and lead when required.
- Other administrative duties, if and when required.
- Look after the Biometric Attendance Machine installed across Pakistan (Time Attendance Software).
- Processing one-off payments.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness through managing Housekeeping staff for Head Office.
- Coordinating with the Courier companies for Overnight, Overland and International Couriers.
- Manager parking stickers as per entitlement
- Issuing employee ID Cards
- Coordinating with building management for the maintenance and repair work including AC maintenance, plumber, electrical, furniture, fixtures etc.to be done in the HPL Suites.
- Process Purchase Orders, monitor completion of job and dispatch its payment.
- Management, procurement and handling of office supplies (Stationary, kitchen, tea supplies, toiletries, and cleaning items) and printing materials used for day to day operations and their safe custody.
- Make arrangements to deliver office supplies (Stationary, tea and kitchen items) to all locations within Karachi according to their requests.
- Ensure effective control and maintenance of office keys/equipment/assets.
- Liaise with government officials as and when required.
Candidate must have hands-on experience of SAP / ERP for admin. related modules.