As a Senior F2P Game Designer you have experience conceptualising and designing engaging mechanics and metagame. You’ll work closely with every department to craft new games and improve existing titles.You can either work REMOTELY or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by a great bunch of people!What you tell your friends you do“My mission is that you enjoy our games so much, that you won’t be able to stop playing!”What you will really be doing
- Working as part of the design team, designing exciting mechanics and strong UX implementations for existing and upcoming games with a focus on strong engagement.
- Working with monetisation designers to seamlessly weave IAP & ad strategies into your designs.
- Evolving and adapting game designs based on play testing, feedback and live metrics.
- Working with the analytics department, driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
- Analysing of emerging F2P gameplay & monetisation trends
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Skills and requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a game design role with at least one published game.
- Experience working with F2P mobile games.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of mobile free-to-play game monetization.
- Knowledge of mobile game market, trends, competition, platforms and app stores.
- Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
- Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
- Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Unity experience.
- Creative writing skills.
- Coding/prototyping skills.
- Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
- Desire to learn about ad-based monetization and improve our efforts in hypercasual as well.