· Responsible for planning, organizing and execution of the daily production requirement as per Standard Operating Procedures. Ensures achievement of production goals. Ensures minimal wastages.
· Oversee timely maintenance of production machinery.
· Responsible for Co-Ordinating customer deliveries with dispatch; with accountability of stock and fleet management.
· Responsible for quality control of production in compliance with food safety laws.
· Responsibility to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the bakery premises.
· Manages safe work practices. Ensures a safe working environment.
· Responsibility towards resolving day to day staffing issues for all direct departments. (Staff Scheduling, Approves scheduled overtime and time-off, assists in employee grievances, takes disciplinary action as necessary, etc.)
· Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists team members in solving work problems. Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across cross-functional departments; follows through with quality and/or process improvement.
· Responsible to provide daily reporting to management.
· Minimum 5 years of management experience in semi-automated/automated food production facilities.